Front-End Web Developer
OnlyGrowth strives to give ecommerce retailers the knowledge and advice they need to make fast decisions that grow their market share. We're a startup agency in Kitchener-Waterloo focusing on the success of Shopify Plus merchants, who rely on us as their trusted advisors. Strategy is our forte and we specialize in optimizing a brand’s bottom line.
In addition to our consulting services, we also build some amazing apps, used by merchants all over the world.
As Shopify Plus Experts, we work exclusively with Shopify merchants. Our goal is to help as many brands as possible advance their businesses. This is where you come in.
Our team is dedicated to our clients’ growth, and solving difficult problems that help them bridge the gap to success - optimizing the world of ecommerce, one brand at a time.
If you are excited about making a difference, and helping brands catapult their businesses forward, then you belong on our team.
- Minimum 2 years development experience (Shopify is a bonus)
- Growth mindset and the drive to become the best at your craft
- To be a hustler, baby, and willing to grind when times get tough
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to execute on tight timelines
- Passion for helping others succeed and solving complex problems
- Experience with Git, Github, jquery and bootstrap
- Knowledge of Shopify's Liquid templating language (another bonus)
As a Front-End Web Developer You Will:
- Work with designers and account managers to strategize and implement website changes
- Meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and motivate yourself to move things forward
- Write clean and consistent code that is easy to maintain
- Diagnose and troubleshoot front-end problems
- Provide exceptional value to ecommerce merchants
- Seek opportunities and make an impact internally
Ready to jump right in and be part of an amazing success story?
Email us at email@example.com with:
- your favorite meme
- a link to your LinkedIn profile
- the #1 reason why you will make a positive impact at OnlyGrowth
We respect the time of all applicants.
Only those that we believe would make a good fit will be contacted.